CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

just got home..

okay the camp in short. good.

my fav part was the praise and worship on both nights.
the voices of the girls are so sweet they make you melt. i recorded them in my phone.. was listening to them on my way home and now i miss the track girls already!

thought i could escape the talk with misslow last night. but nah. anyway.. yahhh... hmmm. met bev and don after the camp at bukitpanjang. ahh more pep talk. haha. yupp.

went to plazasing today for the girls to play some game. quite funny.. i was dressed in my most unglam trackpants and stmargs tee. and then i saw a friend. haha super paiseh. the girls didnt win the first prize. but still they did their best..

kids are amazing. thats all i can say. and god was really in this camp. the fine weather and all. many examples like before we headed off to plazasing, it looked like it was gonna rain. we were so prepared to take the girls back to school in a cab. but amazingly it only rained 10 minutes after everyone got back to school. many other things. woohoo.

i missed st margs primary. :) was at the stafflounge last night with the teachers talking.. quite funny.. and mrs chu remembered my name even though she has never taught me before. and i was SO guai back in primary school lah.

im gonna miss charlotte's whining.. vanessa's need for attention and yifang's humbleness. so so glad misslow asked us to help out at the camp..

you are my strength when i am weak, you are the treasure that i seek. treating you as a precious jewel, lord to give up i'd be a fool. taking my sin my cross my shame, rising again i'll bless your name. when i fall down you pick me up, when i am dry you fill my cup. you are my all in all. jesus, lamb of god. worthy is your name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home